This post is sponsored by Sunglass Hut
It’s festival season! And while I’ve never been one to wear fringed kimonos or tie dye dresses, I love finding ways to be on trend while staying true my personal style.
I just finished packing for Coachella–here’s what I kept in mind when choosing what to bring:
- I love pairing high waisted distressed denim (shorts or pants) with cropped tees.
- I look for colorful prints and textures (you can’t go wrong with anything including flowers, leaves, or lace).
- Find ways to bring “festival trends” to accessories; look for fringed or beaded bags, boots and jewelry.
- Head gear! Whether a scarf, floppy hat, or flower crown, everyone loves a little something up top.
- No look is finished without the perfect pair of sunglasses! Not only do they elevate any outfit, it’s also insanely sunny in the desert, and it’d be almost impossible to enjoy the festival without them. In both of my outfits below, my sunnies are from Sunglass Hut.
- I love statement sunglasses, so I go for fun elements like the reflective lenses in this Tory Burch pair or the cool hardware in this pair by Dolce & Gabbana.
- I’m all about huge frames. With all of the throwback-inspired fashion at Coachella, these oversized cat eye sunnies bring out the retro girl in me.