This post has been sponsored by COVERGIRL. The options expressed in this post are my own.
The photo shoot for my next swim campaign (out in January!) is so soon, and I couldn’t be more excited. Each year, I spend so much time thinking about the creative for the campaign, and I have such strong memories associated with each one. This time around, I decided that I want my makeup to be super glowy and dewy. While I’ll have a professional to do my makeup on set, I wanted to show you guys a quick and easy way to get a similar bronzy look that’s inspired by my shoot’s beauty concept, but will work for any occasion using the COVERGIRL + Olay Simply Ageless collection.
COVERGIRL’s Simply Ageless Anti-Aging Primer and 3-in-1 Liquid Foundation are both amazingly hydrating and are great for aging or dry skin. The primer is lightweight, goes on like butter, and preps the skin for a smooth foundation application.
The foundation includes green tea and vitamins B and E and it has buildable coverage and technology that creates a “blurring” effect, which is great for me because I have acne scars and fine lines. (Plus, it’s dermatologically tested and safe for those of us with sensitive skin). The combo of this primer and foundation together is so moisturizing–I made my sister feel my face because of how hydrated and soft it was.
After just the primer and foundation (in Golden Tan)
Above are the only other products I needed to achieve my look in 7 steps. Each step takes less than a minute, because I am truly no-fuss when it comes to my routine!
1) Apply concealer under eyes and to any blemishes.
2) Apply a light diagonal contour below cheekbones–from ear to mid-cheek (and blend out!)
3) Apply bronzer all over, with a little extra along contour lines.
4) Lightly apply blush to apples of cheeks.
5) Apply highlight to cheekbones, down middle of nose, the inner corner of your eyes, under eyebrows and on cupid’s bow (lips). I also layered a little gold eyeshadow on top of the highlighter for extra glow.
6) Swipe on two coats of mascara.
7) Lightly dab lip with lipstick (I wanted a less pigmented/barely there lip this time).
Voila! A glowy look that isn’t too much for every day! The primer and foundation were a great starting point, because they hydrated my skin perfectly in order to get the dewiness I was after. Hope you guys enjoyed!